Pricing and Formats
RCC climate service personnel provide routine consultation with customers to determine their needs for climate information - without charge. If information needs can be satisfied by climate products offered on our websites, you will be directed by the user service support staff to this information and can download the information at no cost. If the information needed is routinely available at our Federal sponsor agency, the National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI), you will be directed to NCEI climate service representatives. If you prefer to have the information prepared and sent to you by RCC climate service personnel, the following costs for services will be applied. A cost estimate will be provided to you prior to placing an order for these services.
- Hourly rate for climate service support staff: $50/hr (minimum charge is $25)
- Hourly rate for non climate service professional staff: $100/hr
- Climate Data Certification: Please contact NCEI (formerly NCDC) for certification.
- Additional Charge for Rush Delivery (delivery within 24 hours of confirmation of order): $25
- Additional Charge for "Super" Rush Delivery (delivery within 2 hours of confirmation of order): $50
- Non-Internet Delivery Costs: Total delivery cost dependent on delivery method